So do we! Come over and introduce yourself if you want to see a hot challenge of “eating self brewed hot peppers without crying” during lunch.
Eat barbecue, go skydiving, packrafting, play game boards, learn how cards against humanity works, watch football matches, learn archery, … If your answer is “yes” on some of the previous options, you should come over and introduce yourself.
And if your only interested in entering the programming zone, you’re welcome to join the colleagues who listen to happy hardcore to enter the zone.
- are an expert in Python? Spark? Scala?
- like data architecture?
- prefer building dashboards?
- are strong in data analytics?
- want to work with graphs?
- are an expert in AI?
- want to work with IoT architecture and sensor data processing?
- have other skills?
and if you’re not, don’t worry! Every new employee has the chance to learn with our Vectr Coursera account.